[Coco] A CoCo Coding Contest

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Fri Nov 2 15:52:15 EDT 2012

I vote for Aaron's way... "don't ask... don't tell..." :-)
I have software projects that I started back in Coco 2 days. Some never got past title screens or building of a couple of subs.
Then I have recent projects started in the last 2 years or less, same scenario.
Then I have semi-working projects that need reworking to be "worthy" of public viewing.
Most or none of these have ever seen the CPU of another Coco. So who would know if I started this program 25 years ago or just yesterday?

The main thing is getting everyone to do something besides sit on our fat butts and complain about the current state of the Coco. Do something about it!! Write something... rewrite something... steal something... DO SOMETHING!
We are a community, communities communicate and create for the better good of the community.
We have a less than 6 months to do this... Aaron will work out the details, we just need to work out what we're going to submit. So.... let's get crackin and hackin... It's what we do best.

Just my tiny little opinion that I think is absolutely right... :-P
Bill P

Bill Pierce
ooogalapasooo at aol.com