[Coco] source of +5v on coco to drive HxC floppy emulator?

Brian Sturk bsturk at comcast.net
Wed May 30 16:21:53 EDT 2012

Hi everyone,

I've done some searching on the web and it seems the only port(s) on my Coco3
that can supply +5V are the joystick ports.  I need +5V and approximately .5
amps of current to drive the HxC floppy emulator which I plan on using with my
Coco.  That seems like a lot of current for a joystick, but I haven't been
able to find out if that is suitable or not.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

~brian

--