[Coco] Are MC68B09E's and HM63C09E's as well as various support chips still available?

Bruce W. Calkins brucewcalkins at charter.net
Fri May 25 09:32:33 EDT 2012

I mostly lurk these days.  My skill set was/is more one of taking existing
hardware and software and combining them to meet my wants and needs.  I'm
not the explorer/developer but rather more of the end user.

I'll always applaud those who can visualize a new circuit and make it work.
Knowing what those types have done allows me to plug in a solution, rather
than creating it myself.

Please keep it coming.

Bruce W.