[Coco] Are MC68B09E's and HM63C09E's as well as various support chips still available?

John Kent jekent at optusnet.com.au
Fri May 25 09:25:39 EDT 2012

On 25/05/2012 11:00 PM, gene heskett wrote:

> I'm with you folks, but the devel kits from either maker will not install
> or build on this particular version of linux.  So my chances of doing
> anything useful, at least until I switch distros, are pretty close to zip.
> Sniff...

The Xilinx Software tends to be for RedHat Enterprise. ISE8.1 and EDK8.1
used RedHat Enterprise 3 where as i think the latest version which might
be 13 I think might work on RedHat Enterprise 4.

I'm told though that ISE/EDK 8.1 will run on CentOs 4.?, CentOS being
the Community Enterprise version of Linux. I think CentOS is up to 5.?
or maybe higher. I'm not sure what the equivalent version is to RedHat
Enterprise 4

I don't what Altera Quartus II is designed to be used with. I can look
it up.

John.

--
http://www.johnkent.com.au