[Coco] 65k colours serial VGA module

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Mon May 21 08:20:06 EDT 2012

On 21 May 2012 at 16:04, John Kent wrote:

> Looks interesting. I do have vague recollections of seeing it before but
> it was a fair while ago.

John

I do remember investigating the original release of that module back about three years or
more ago. Then I thought it was to expensive for what it did. Furthermore it did little to
improve what was already apart of the COCO or any 6809 based system. back then the
serial speed was to slow and the onboard memory was to limited to do more than 8 bit color
and at 640x480 resolution.

The newer module thought may have been greatly improved to finally do some of the
promise the original Picaso Module had hope to do.

james