[Coco] A Technical Question

T. Franklin tim at franklinlabs.com
Thu May 17 14:58:35 EDT 2012

Thanks for the input Steve. Yes, the project is ambitious and I'm not sure it can even be done. I was throwing out ideas floating around in the back of my brain. The OpenGL idea came from a post of an FPGA module someone did that supports 3D rendering. My thought was offloading the higher graphic functions to the FPGA to improve CoCo gaming graphics.

It's just a "futzing" around project to give me something to do on boring rainy weekends.

See you Saturday (if you are going to CoCoFest)