[Coco] regrets

Frank Pittel fwp at deepthought.com
Tue May 15 14:28:12 EDT 2012

While I'm not officially management I do know for a fact that they have no
objection and will at a personal level do what's in their ability to assist
in making the web feed a success. Keep in mind the internet bandwidth is
provided as a courtesy by the hotel and they make no promises about throughput
or latency and I would bet that outbound bandwidth is going to be slow. If
those watching and casting can work with those limitations it won't be a
problem.

One thing to consider is that in the past Boisy has voiced objections based on
his concern that it will cause people to watch the stream and not actually go
to the fest. I hope that the streaming serves to increase interest in the fest
and causes more people to go rather then serve as a way for people to "attend"
without actually going! Remember the fest is supported by people going,
interacting, buying product from vendors and the auctions and this means being there!

The Other Frank