[Coco] Friday Ebay Madness...

Phill Harvey-Smith afra at aurigae.demon.co.uk
Fri May 4 09:42:57 EDT 2012

On 04/05/2012 14:20, Louis Ciotti wrote:
> On Fri, May 4, 2012 at 8:32 AM, Robert Hermanek<rhermanek at centurytel.net>wrote:
>
>> Last time I looked at eBay it looked like they had wiped out our "trs-80"
>> category again and grouped every old computer into "vintage computers and
>> mainframes" or something dumb like that.  Is that what others are seeing?
>
> Yea I have not looked in the TRS-80 carigory in about a week until you
> posted this.  It was easy before with "our own" category.

Yeah ebay.co.uk also seem to have pulled a similar trick I used to have
a search that pulled up all dragon and tandy machines, now it seems to
just pull up random vintage computer stuff.

Why the hell do they have to break things that are not fixed.

Mind they pulled this one a while back with the clothing section, you
used to be able to search for all items of a perticular size, now you
have to select the item first then the size dammit.

Cheers.

Phill.