[Coco] Friday Ebay Madness...

Rogelio Perea os9dude at gmail.com
Fri May 4 09:39:07 EDT 2012

This may be a bit of help for those who keep an eye on Ebay for CoCo and
TRS-80 related stuff. Basically I set up three Searches:

Number one I named "Radio Shack" and stuffed all the following on it:

Radio Shack -cell* -batter* -phone -RC -watch -telephone* -scanner -xmod*
-bugg* -tv -video -r/c -remo* -"radio control*" -record -trunki* -adapt*
-NS* -comic* -jersey* -live* -interco* -whiz* -weath*

Number two is named "Tandy" with the search terms as:

tandy -jessica -morgan -freeman -leather* -craft* -cow* -hide -raw* -doll
-saddle* -steer -buckle -knife -phone -batt* -shear* -rivet* -punch* -show*
-blade* -conch* -sharon -laci* -plate* -spot* -eco* -snap* -nick* -bras*
-sandal* -braid* -boot* -shoe*

Third one under the name "TRS-80" with terms:

TRS 80 -CD -manhattan -rod -yoshi* -fuse*

Still some "crap" falls through the filtered searches but is way less than
just going for the sweet stuff like "radio shack" or "tandy"; I think these
two I almost ran out of space to put all those wildcarded terms in there.
"TRS-80" is the cleanest of them all :-)

-- RP