[Coco] Shoot to Kill at CoCoFest

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Wed May 2 22:07:11 EDT 2012

On Wednesday, May 02, 2012 10:03:23 PM T. Franklin did opine:

> lol, You are correct... it was done by political absorption. It got too
> close to the swirly center of the Chicago toilet bowl when it flushed.

You mean to say it does flush?  You couldn't have proved it to me the last
time I drove around the bottom of the lake to get to Iron Mountain, the air
was bad from 20 miles east of Gary to 5 miles north of Mille Lacs.  Dumb,
its about 100 miles closer going across the bridge for me but I didn't know
it at the time.