[Coco] Shoot to Kill at CoCoFest

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Wed May 2 22:02:25 EDT 2012

On Wednesday, May 02, 2012 09:49:45 PM Boisy G. Pitre did opine:

> This ought to make flying in and out of O'Hare a pure joy for the
> CoCoFest...
>
> http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2012/05/02/no-fly-zone-to-be-enforced-by-sho
> ot-to-kill-order-during-nato-summit/
>
> Best Regards,
> Boisy G. Pitre

It figures.  No consideration whatsoever for the inconvenience they cause
10 million people.  They ought to repair the Mustang Ranch in NV enough to
hold their meeting, with bus service hourly to Reno & Vegas.

You recall the Mustang Ranch I assume, locked up and confiscated by the IRS
for back taxes about 20 years back, and as required by law they had to run
the business to try and make a profit & settle the tax debt.  They put
another million taxpayer dollars in it before they pulled the plug and
drove away.

This is the exact same government, the one that couldn't make a dime
running one of the most famous whorehouses on the west side of 'ol man
river his self.

And we are supposed to be civil to them?

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
FORTRAN is a good example of a language which is easier to parse
using ad hoc techniques.
		-- D. Gries
		[What's good about it?  Ed.]