[Coco] Read Coco floppies in my PC

Frank Pittel fwp at deepthought.com
Sat Mar 31 16:34:28 EDT 2012

I remember back in the day when there was a lot of talk about the problem that
never had any issues with it on my computer. It had a 360K drive and a 1.2 meg
drive and the 360K drive never had a prob reading disks written by the 1.2meg drive.

That of course was me and those two drives though! I make no claims about other drive combos!!
It's also been a long time since you've used a floppy on anything but my coco and I'm
moving towards drivewire as fast as I can!!

The Other Frank