[Coco] Read Coco floppies in my PC

Bruce W. Calkins brucewcalkins at charter.net
Sat Mar 31 06:55:14 EDT 2012

I had some success writing 160k CoCo disks on a 1.2Mb drive.  EVERY time I
wrote I had to prepare the target disk with my bulk tape eraser.  Then I
would "DSKINI" the DSK file to the disk, move it to the CoCo and back it up
to another disk.  Disks written on the 1.2Mb drive seldom remained readable
on the CoCo more than a week.  My current Win98/MS-DOS set up has a 360
drive, although it has been a long time since it have booted it up.

Bruce W.