[Coco] Read Coco floppies in my PC

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Tue Mar 20 16:49:40 EDT 2012

On Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 01:17:23PM -0400, Bill wrote:
> Let’s go WAY back for a second and see if anyone can remember a MSDOS
> program that would enable PCs to read Coco floppies (3 ½” floppies) . I know
> there was one, but cannot remember which or where

For OS-9 disks, ftp://os9archive.rtsi.com/OS9/MSDOS/os9206a.zip

Where they work at all, the toc/fromc/dirc tools work well for DECB
disks, but they can be pretty fussy. I don't know where you can find
them.  Give me a while, I'll track down the disk that has them and
post them on my webpage.

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA