[Coco] Nick Marentes Pac Man

Steve Bjork 6809er at srbsoftware.com
Thu Mar 29 23:19:13 EDT 2012

With me log-in to Google or not, I still get the same search.

When I say log-out, it does not know anything about me or that's still
me. Not even then the same IP going to the net.

I need both log-in and "clean" connection for my work.

But if your not getting the searches you want, there is also bing.

Steve