[Coco] Nick Marentes Pac Man

Thu Mar 29 22:55:36 EDT 2012

Hi,

I have tried to find things that are quickly found on my computer on others
computers.

I have failed or had a real bad time.

There was a story on the news tonight about how you can op out of some of
Yahoo's tracking.

Google also keeps information about what you search for and the web pages
you visit.

About a year or more I looked at a product at Newegg.

That same product suddenly appeared when I was watching NASCAR stats on my
computer as I watched the race on TV.

I have looked at some products at MCM and those products appeared on the
daily e-mail's I get from http://www.mcminone.com/.

No need to prove anything, it is very well known. That's why we use the most
powerful computer in the universe for our searches, the collective memory
and processing ability of all the persons who read our posts.

SHF