[Coco] RGB Dos DECB disks accessed by NitrOS-9 on VCC

Mark Marlette mmarlette at frontiernet.net
Wed Mar 28 18:56:22 EDT 2012

----- Original Message -----
From: "Robert Gault" <robert.gault at att.net>
To: "CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts" <coco at maltedmedia.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2012 5:42:15 PM
Subject: Re: [Coco] RGB Dos DECB disks accessed by NitrOS-9 on VCC

Mark Marlette wrote:

><snip>
> SuperDriver has this capability. Can't remember the descriptor ATM.....
>
> Mark
> http://www.cloud9tech.com

Ahh, then the descriptor would be produced by superdesc.asm. I'd guess the
module name would be sh_tc3.dd.

Mark, isn't there documentation on the Cloud-9 site? I was not sure where to
look under the Software section.

Robert,

Under the SUPPORT tab, SuperDriver manual, page 12. That descriptor sounds correct. I always include it in the bootlists.

SuperDriver is now free as well from Boisy.  There might be a FAQ as well.

I have never used this function but as I understand it, no utility is needed the manager knows what / how to xfer the files.

Regards,

Mark
http://www.cloud9tech.com