[Coco] RGB Dos DECB disks accessed by NitrOS-9 on VCC

Wed Mar 28 17:57:05 EDT 2012

Hi,

Thanks for the answer, it was what I expected.

That you actually wrote "HRSDOS" was not expected.

I do not think that the OP has any real need, just trying to understand.

If there is a follow-up question about the OS-9 program "RSDOS", I think
that was the last program I used twenty years or more ago and the scripts I
used to drive it are on my OS-9 disks somewhere.

VCC Advanced Topics" with this information?

The beginners thread IMHO is not the place to answer, I will add a post to
"NitrOS-9 on VCC for Beginners - Questions" announcing the Advanced Tops
thread which I have failed to do so far.

SHF