[Coco] Please set a name on your outgoing e-mail.

Mon Mar 26 13:17:47 EDT 2012

Hi,

I may be wrong (Very often am), but I remember that when I tried to change
my Name to not include my e-mail address all my posts were rejected by the
[CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts].

I am using Windows Mail on Vista currently.

I am not so much concerned by the CoCo list, but this has forced my e-mail
address to appear on other lists.

I think that it is a requirement to post to the CoCo list that you use your
subscribed e-mail address. That address is verified so it must be valid and
match a subscriber that is allowed to post.

Not a problem for me as Earthlink and other ISP's have tamed the spam
problem down to the point that I see one or two spam e-mail's that I vote on
a week.

If an e-mail looks suspicious we are asked to vote on it. Too many votes and
others do not see the e-mail at all.

SHF

"John E. Malmberg" <wb8tyw-FD1omRm+4uc at public.gmane.org> wrote in message
news:jkplrg$6sr$1 at dough.gmane.org...> Please set a name on your outgoing