[Coco] Please set a name on your outgoing e-mail.

Mon Mar 26 12:43:46 EDT 2012

Hi,

Take a look at:

http://five.pairlist.net/pipermail/coco/2012-March/059681.html

Then other messages by clicking on:

Try [ thread ]

> This mailing list is gated to the gmane.comp.hardware.tandy.coco news
> group.
>
> One of the features of gmane that is enabled for this news group is e-mail
> mangling.
>
> This mangling takes anything that looks like an e-mail address and
> replaces it with a unique temporary e-mail address that will forward
> e-mail to you for a short time.

See my real e-mail? Yours?

http://five.pairlist.net/pipermail/coco/2012-March/059719.html

So, our e-mail addresses are on the web for all to see, not protected like
we thought by gmane.

Or is that site checking my e-mail address?

The member list is password protected, but here are all to see.

I saw this the other day, your message made me realize that there is a
serious problem.

SHF