[Coco] Question about Hard Drive Image for NitrOS9...

Steve Batson steve at batsonphotography.com
Mon Mar 26 11:06:28 EDT 2012

Thanks Stephen....I suspected that was the case, but wanted to make sure.
I'm not currently looking for any particular type of software, just want to
see some stuff running in it other than OS9 commands. :)
I supposed down the road if time permits, I may want to tinker with some of
the programming languages, but I'll probably start with Basic09 since it's
already there.