[Coco] someone please move this to a forum.

John E. Malmberg wb8tyw at qsl.net
Mon Mar 26 07:50:49 EDT 2012

On 3/26/2012 12:11 AM, haywire666 at aol.com wrote:
> This email list is taking over an entire email address of mine.
> Please  god, move this to a forum or something that won't take
> over my entire email.

This e-mail list is mirrored by both a Yahoo group and by
gmane.comp.hardware.tandy.coco on news.gmane.org.

So in addition to e-mail, you can use a traditional news reader, and if
I am not mistaken, the Yahoo group has a web interface.  And gmane also
has a web interface.

Since you have not set an actual "name" in your outgoing e-mail and are
using an e-mail address instead, users on gmane are seeing a different
"mangled" temporary e-mail address for every post that you make.

gmane users never see the actual e-mail addresses in the from: or the
body of a posting.

Regards,
-John
wb8tyw (at) qsl.net