[Coco] someone please move this to a forum.

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Mon Mar 26 07:25:35 EDT 2012

On 26/03/2012 9:50 PM, John Musbach wrote:

> It's up to you, not us. :)

Ditto. I absolutely hate web forums. I like having my messages get sucked
down to me, rather than have to remember to log in to each forum website
every day and troll through the dozen or so different forums for each site.
This is the reason I have lamented the death of usenet newsgroups... except
for the vast reduction in spam of course!

Regards,