[Coco] someone please move this to a forum.

John Musbach johnmusbach1 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 06:50:18 EDT 2012

Move what to a forum, this list? You chose to subscribe to this list,
however if you no longer wish to receive list emails you can
unsubscribe via the prompts at
http://five.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/coco. You can also create a
filter that places these emails in another folder or, as others have
said, you can use that interface I just linked to to switch your
subscription to digest mode. It's up to you, not us. :)

On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 1:11 AM,  <haywire666 at aol.com> wrote:
> This email list is taking over an entire email address of mine. Please god, move this to a forum or something that won't take
> over my entire email.
>

> Just saying...
>

> Steven

Best Regards,