[Coco] Original OS-9 documentation

Frank Swygert farna at amc-mag.com
Sat Mar 24 10:06:03 EDT 2012

Hmmm... don't know about that, but there is an "OS-9 Quick Reference Guide" on the archive site that covers all the commands and syntax. It's a lot smaller/handier than the original manuals. Have it printed and spiral bound, easy to use that way. It's in a PDF file that centers on full sheets of paper. Cut the paper down to half-sheet size before binding (down to 5.5"x8.5" -- cut a 1.5" strip off each side and a 1.25" strip off the top and bottom).

ftp://maltedmedia.com/coco/MAGAZINES/FARNA/Quick%20Reference%20Guides/

Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 23:11:14 -0400
From: "Bill"<cwgordon at carolina.rr.com>

Can anyone tell me where I can download the ORIGINAL (Tandy) OS9
documentation?

--
Frank Swygert
Editor - American Motors Cars Magazine