[Coco] VARPTR and floating point representation

Aaron Banerjee spam_proof at verizon.net
Sat Mar 24 08:49:46 EDT 2012

I was about to google this one, (I seem to have misplaced my color
BASIC and Extended Color BASIC books) but thought the reference I'd
find on Google was in all probability written by someone on this list
(who would probably know it off the top of their head).

Regarding the VARPTR command, what is the format that it has for
"numbers?"  I still have an old code snippet for strings (e.g. first
byte length, etc).  Is the number an IEEE 754 float?  Thanks.
        - Aaron