[Coco] Archiving a floppy disk collection

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Wed Mar 21 20:54:33 EDT 2012

On Mar 21, 2012, at 7:46 PM, Aaron Wolfe wrote:
> Is it possible to do a raw sector copy in OS9?  Something along the
> lines of 'dd' ?

Yes :-)

In fact, my program was going to run under OS-9 and just bulk copy tracks across DW, assuming I could attach images on the other side and they would just be Track n to Track n+...  I could figure it out later (this is why I asked you a year or two ago about a command to make them on the fly, actually).

		-- A