[Coco] Tape-to-disk copy

Wed Mar 21 13:38:50 EDT 2012

"Willard Goosey" <goosey-jbiyUuBjK3C+51mZqJFLXQ at public.gmane.org> wrote in
message news:20120319002520.GA27122 at brawl.fslf.org...
> On Sun, Mar 18, 2012 at 06:36:21PM -0500, Chad H wrote:
>
>> I seem to recall there being a ML utility somewhere to make this
>> process easy where I can transfer files from tape to disk but can't
>> seem to find it.. anyone know where it might be?
>
> I know it was included with Color FOG but I'm not sure where theotherbob
> is
> since geocities went away.
>
> If you can't find it I'll put the color FOG .dsk on my webpage.
>
> Willard
> --
> Willard Goosey

Hi,

Color FOG is somewhere on RTSI, I passed it while looking at 400, + DECB
disks a hour ago.

I read a little bit of the DOC's and now I think that it might be a CoCo 3
candidate replacement for DU21*DS.BIN (Disk Utility for the CoCo 2).

Will you please put it on your web page and save me hours of searching as it
is in a poorly named .dsk file (D01.dsk - D56.dsk or ...)

Or it might be in a huge RTSI .iso which I placed the index files (Not
named, may be part of a general disk utility dsk) on my web page.

"coco_archive.zip"

http://home.mindspring.com/~sfischer1/

TIA

SHF

(Any web master willing to host this .ISO expanded, 520 MB expanded, a
little less with the XXX material removed?)

RTSI link not given, 507 MB download from OS9_6X09.