[Coco] Tape-to-disk copy

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Mon Mar 19 02:51:34 EDT 2012

You could also try moving the location of the Basic program by using a
big or small PCLEAR value (PCLEAR 1 and PCLEAR 8 are the limits if I'm
remembering correctly, though the equivalent of PCLEAR 0 can be done
with pokes).  With luck, one or the other PCLEAR will move your
program enough that it won't get trashed.

Art