[Coco] TDP 100

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Mon Mar 19 15:25:29 EDT 2012

As far as I know, the history listed on the auction is accurate. I was
personally first alerted to the existence of Tandy's TDP-100 from the
Avalon Hill game, Breakthru, which lists it as working on both the "TRS-80
Color" and "TDP-S100." Off the top of my head, I can't recall any other
games or software in my collection listing/mentioning the TDP...

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade,
Inc.<http://www.armchairarcade.com>
Authored Books<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1>and