[Coco] TDP 100

Louis Ciotti lciotti1 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 15:33:08 EDT 2012

On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 3:15 PM, Robert Hermanek
<rhermanek at centurytel.net> wrote:
> I notice there is a TDP 100 on ebay, I'm not very familiar with this.  I have a Tano Dragon, which is more or less compatible but has some hardware differences.  Is the TDP an exact hardware match to the coco 1/2?

Toward the end of the CoCo 1 production run, a version of the "CoCo"
with a white case, called the TDP-100, was marketed through Tandy Data
Products (TDP) and sold through a different distribution channel.
Except for the nameplate and case, the TDP-100 was identical to the
CoCo 1.