[Coco] Bin Format Orchestra 90 CC

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 18 21:42:53 EDT 2012

Hi
I read my records achieved coconut directly from PC with a floppy 5 1/4,
preferably with one of 360 kb and not 1200 KB, but I think also you can.
use the utility that was CoCoDisk v07, with the driver FdInstall. exe, but read some mistakes.
the problem is the turns at 300 rpm and 360 that are not more modern units, or something.

You can get this unit?

these errors my utility also displays red-pink indicating the file has whole sections of (&hEB, I forget now)

Making
CoCoDskUtilPack V 1.0.10.zip
http://cococoding.com/cocodskutil/ Thank Aaron Wolfe
My personal blog: http://www.luis45ccs.blogspot.com