[Coco] Bin Format Orchestra 90 CC

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sun Mar 18 04:40:01 EDT 2012

Those are not my Orch90 files. They were downloaded from one of the archives. They were originally (I think) uploaded to Compuserve. They are by many different people. I still need a stable floopy drive to be able to access al my stuff that was done in the 80's-90's. I have my coco up and running finally, using drivewire. But my 5.25" drives just refuse to read anything. I may get another soon just so I can get to my files.

Bill Pierce
ooogalapasooo at aol.com