[Coco] Coco on the internet

Aaron Banerjee spam_proof at verizon.net
Sat Mar 17 13:57:40 EDT 2012

How to connect a Coco to the internet:

1.  Use a few feet of twine to encircle your coco.  Tie securely.

2.  Tie remaining twine around your existing internet connection.  If
you do not have an internet connection....oh, wait a minute, you
wouldn't be reading this in the first place...

I realize that humor doesn't translate well across languages/cultures;
the above was a joke.

Seriously, I've had good luck using my coco as a terminal for my linux
box.  For those who use the emacs text editor, there is a way to
configure it to the 32 column screen.

I still have my "DLOAD" machine operational.  (I used it as a
controller for a Li+/NiMH battery recharger many years ago using the
JOYSTK and Cassette ports.  Since those were taken, I would DLOAD the
driver program from my host PC).

              - Aaron