[Coco] Bin Format Orchestra 90 CC

Luis Fernandez luis45ccs luis46coco at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 17 08:34:59 EDT 2012

Hello
Binary format files without extention created by orchestra is as follows:
Is the same COCO screen ASC, only uses the bit 7 = 128, to indicate new line and not with chr $ (13),
this bit turns it on to start the line, therefore the chr $ (13) is located before the character that owns it,

I imagine that this was done to save space and also to encrypt files and they can not be edited with a text editor
(not sure but I think EDTASM + uses the same method, perhaps you can edit).
Even if these files are not compatible with the Bill pierce (*. ASC)
I imagine so.

If this is so, place them in my utility Orchestra converter <-> ASC (multiple files)
and files could be obtained quickly Orchestra of the ASC Bill.
(of course with your permission)
is that too small drop converter, but I like to integrate all