[Coco] DW4 with CoCo 2

haywire666 at aol.com haywire666 at aol.com
Tue Mar 13 14:16:13 EDT 2012

Yeah me too but I'm confused a bit. Like where do I get the cable and does it not work with windows vista and 7 and only xp?
do I need a floppy disk controller for my coco? I don't have one now but I don't want to do the tape load thing and does the disk controller
have to be hd dos or whatever I've heard mentioned or can it be a regular radio shack one?