[Coco] Prototyping boards/breadboards for coco cartridge port.

Robert Hermanek rhermanek at centurytel.net
Mon Mar 12 15:10:31 EDT 2012

I'll throw my hat in also -- I've wanted to purchase a few boards of this
nature, and if 1) someone knows where to buy them that's great, or 2) if
someone would be willing to make them with the proper # of pre-orders, I'd
sign up with others...

Now and then I see something on eBay, but it looks like a one-off job,
doesn't appear to be very integrated...

-Robert