[Coco] Connecting up a cassette recorder

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Mon Mar 5 04:18:38 EST 2012

The thing you have to be careful of when using MIDI cables is that MIDI only uses 3 of the 5 pins. The ground shield is sometimes only connected on one end. Also... On cheaper MIDI cables, they sometimes only use 3 wires in the cable. These cheaper units would be unusable for a cassette cable. The premium cables have all 5 wires and all pins connected.

Bill Pierce
ooogalapasooo at aol.com