[Coco] Off Topic but neato "Tiny $35 Raspberry Pi computer causes big stir on launch day"

Rod Barnhart rod.barnhart at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 08:56:33 EST 2012

On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 5:46 PM, Chester A Patterson
<chester6809 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Oh dear, not my intention to start a "6x09 vs. other" debate!
> My thinking is "perhaps this little do-dad is the start of something for
> youngsters today like the Coco was for me in the middle 80's"

Not my intent either. My intent was to find out if anyone's built an
interface to use a CoCo keyboard on USB. I stumbled across CoCo
keyboard information and realized how easy it would be to use the same
method used to interface arcade controls to a mame cabinet via hacked
keyboard controller. Hmmm...

Rod