[Coco] OS9 display server added to DW4

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 16:31:35 EDT 2012

On Jun 27, 2012 7:45 AM, "T. Franklin" <tim at franklinlabs.com> wrote:

> Aaron,
>
> How come when you shelled to the server screen you couldn't see what you
were typing? Just curious.

The /n devices have echo off by default.  I was trying to type 'tmode
eko=1' which would have turned it back on bit gave up.  It would make sense
(and isn't hard) to make a few descriptors with defaults more suitable for
window devices, we have 15 channels so there is plenty of room for some
windows, some virtual modems, some network connections,  a MIDI port, and
term if desired.