[Coco] OS9 display server added to DW4

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at tee-boy.com
Wed Jun 27 06:58:37 EDT 2012

Nice, so you finally got this working.  Microware designed the OS-9 Level 2 windowing system in 1986 with these codes just so things like this could be possible, and 26 years later, the promise is fulfilled.  Great work!

I noticed in your video that you still had VTIO and Term in memory.  I would be curious to know how much RAM you would have left if you took those out, and made a virtual N channel as your terminal.  The memory savings by not having VTIO/CoGrf/GrfDrv in memory would be significant.