[Coco] maltedmedia ftp request

Dennis Bathory-Kitsz dennis-ix at maltedmedia.com
Wed Jun 20 10:26:29 EDT 2012

At 09:04 AM 6/20/2012, you wrote:
>Just a thought, but can you put a download throttle?  Maybe even something
>simple like limiting the number of connections per IP address.

This has been suggested before. I asked my server host (it is a
dedicated box) if this was possible and apparently it's tricky
because the whole FTP site would be governed by it. I have a number
of clients who use the other directories and would not want them throttled.

Overall I'm not looking for more work, not more, and prefer no
additional costs.  :)

Dennis