[Coco] maltedmedia ftp request

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 20 09:19:20 EDT 2012

Dear Dennis
thanks for all

We have been organizing maltedmedia, and although I do not dowload anything, (if I upload) and others are helping me and I think pulled back before to organize
I will propose, have a copy on torrent or other media on my computer, for those copies, en masse, to date.
And I will put warnings within the site, indicating when and where you can download at a speed greater since maltedmedia dawload only about 20 kbytes / s,
however you can download a torrent but (I think).

Thus, descend a bit demand.

If you want we can raise money to pay these costs

Making
CoCoDskUtilPack V 1.0.10.zip, Scan magazines and organize maltedmedia
http://cococoding.com/cocodskutil/ Thank Aaron Wolfe
My personal blog: http://www.luis45ccs.blogspot.com,
Excuse my English, I use google translator, my language is Spanish, I'm Spanish but I live in Venezuela