[Coco] Manual/Disk finds in my storage boxes

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 14 09:18:50 EDT 2012

Hi, nice
To share your scan or virtual disk, send it to me directly please email me,
not maltedmedia / incoming, because I can not download from this directory.
I place them in maltedmedia.
If you can give me directions to the section where you can stay

Making
CoCoDskUtilPack V 1.0.10.zip, Scan magazines and organize maltedmedia
http://cococoding.com/cocodskutil/ Thank Aaron Wolfe
My personal blog: http://www.luis45ccs.blogspot.com,
Excuse my English, I use google translator, my language is Spanish, I'm Spanish but I live in Venezuela