[Coco] I am looking for CoCo-Stat disk

Sun Jun 10 19:19:47 EDT 2012

Hi,

RTSI RSDOS "incoming" was the place a lot of stuff was dumped. That has
apparently been stopped ~ 2009.

maltedmedia became the dumping ground then and the jumble of stuff there is
too much for one - two persons to handle.

The person who says he is organizing it is doing other great work and I hope
he does not spend much time doing maltedmedia.

I suggest that you send a PM to Dean Leiber, his CoCo-OS-9 Archive might be
a good place. But he has fallen behind moving the archive to another site.

The bottom line is, wait for the next person to announce his brand new CoCo
site with gobs of stuff to be added. That should take just a few minutes of
waiting.

Now if the web masters of all these sites would put their energy into
organizing just one site with good descriptions like we had back in Delphi
and CIS days we would be oh so much better off. I have suggested this many
times with no effect. This will get the same.

That will not happen, put up your own web site, or throw the floppies into
the trash. Each will be just as useful.

As to the SY6591, J&M purchased all of the remaining ones when Synertek was
shut down. I have a defective one somewhere that might be useful. But I
remember someone saying that there was another chip that could be used.

I found one site with 6,500 "SY6591", but you have to buy all of them.

SHF