[Coco] I am looking for CoCo-Stat disk

tonym tonym at compusource.net
Sun Jun 10 18:32:23 EDT 2012

What are we using as a repository for disk images? I don't see many on maltedmedia, except in the "newly received" folders.

We need to start organizing stuff, as FDDs and diskettes are probably going bad - I know I'm going to make a pass through my floppies starting within the next few weeks.

I also still have to go through the floppies Art Flexser gave me - are we still hunting for ADOS3/ExtADOS3 source code?

Speaking of which, can anyone fix a J&M JFD-COCO3 FDC for me? When inserted into my CoCo3, the CoCo just gives a black screen on power-on.
This FDC has a switch for 2 ROMs, and has a 24-pin and 28-pin socket. However, on the silkscreening, it says "JFD-COCO3" not "JFD-COCO" as I have one of those, also.

Wonder if it's even worth it, as I know these use the unobtainium-based Synertek SY6591 FDC chips....

Tony