[Coco] ethernet for your coco (sort of)

tonym tonym at compusource.net
Wed Jun 6 15:54:40 EDT 2012

Myself, I have yet to use it with a CoCo.
However, I have been using the Digis for years with my M100's and NEC 8201a's for the FDD emulation programs.
I have used both the WiFi and the Wired ones and they work great.

The Digis basically install a virtual COM port on your windows box, which you can then redirect to anything.

You can also set them up to serial bridge over ethernet by having 2 of them configured to talk to each other.

Tony