[Coco] Priming the Pump: How TRS-80 Enthusiasts Helped Spark the PC Revolution

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at tee-boy.com
Wed Jun 6 12:24:55 EDT 2012

Speaking of retrocomputing history books and the like, I've heard good stories about "Racing the Beam" about the Atari VCS, and have just purchased it.

Best Regards,
Boisy G. Pitre

Join our forums at http://www.tee-boy.com/forums/ to exchange ideas and information with other WeatherSnoop enthusiasts.