[Coco] Serial to usb printers

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 6 10:13:44 EDT 2012

Thanks
I understand all that,
have to plot each letter and besides you have to handle the USB protocol which is complex
But the question is to the hardware connection, the physical connection, voltages etc. ..,
 is it possible?,
need to interface?

Making
CoCoDskUtilPack V 1.0.10.zip, Scan magazines and organize maltedmedia
http://cococoding.com/cocodskutil/ Thank Aaron Wolfe
My personal blog: http://www.luis45ccs.blogspot.com,
Excuse my English, I use google translator, my language is Spanish, I'm Spanish but I live in Venezuela