[Coco] Serial to usb printers

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 5 23:02:45 EDT 2012

Thanck you very much

I thought pendrive and read and write anything you connect to usb
I have the protocol specification v1.0 and USB v2.0
and is communicated as 1st on the low speed and then go up if You might still
I also know that the protocol is very difficult but the possibility of connecting any device
through the port (serial or cartridge) is interesting.
Could connect keyboards, speakers, Pendrives, printers

Making
CoCoDskUtilPack V 1.0.10.zip, Scan magazines and organize maltedmedia
http://cococoding.com/cocodskutil/ Thank Aaron Wolfe
My personal blog: http://www.luis45ccs.blogspot.com,
Excuse my English, I use google translator, my language is Spanish, I'm Spanish but I live in Venezuela